Sunday, January 11, 2015

52 week challenge - Weeks 1-8

One of my goals for 2015 is to get better with my photography so, in order to attain that goal, I decided to participate in a 52-week photography challenge. One picture a week for 52 weeks... Sounds simple enough! Well, leave it up to me to be behind on this already! I have allowed stuff the get in the way of what brings me some peace... I have a very intensive personality so I did not want this challenge to consume me but, I do have to work at it don't I??? I have!!!! I did 3 weeks worth today! I know, what a procrastinator right?!!! I will get better at this, I promise! Hey, I'm a work in progress :)

Week 1 - Self Portrait


Week 2 - Colorful 
This one was easy cause I like to wear color and since I was already wearing this dress:


And I'm feeling a little accomplished cause I've already done this week's challenge!!! YAY!
Week 3 - Close-Up

Week 4 proved to be a bit of a challenge... I was to take a Bokeh pic, which means 'out-of-focus points of light.' I took over 20 images before capturing the one I thought would work. Here's my Bokeh challenge:

Week 5 was easy for me cause all it required was Natural Light! All it meant was that I needed to go outside and use natural light on my picture... Let's see, I live in Florida and today was a beautiful 66 degrees for a high... Yep! Let's go outside PLEASE!!! The hubs and I went to one of our favorite spots in town, the Highlands Hammock State Park.

Week 6 was hands. I chose my niece, Kasey as my model because I was already using her as my model for one of my assignments for the photography class.

For week 7 the challenge was the color red. I chose one of my Adirondack chairs on our deck in the backyard. This place has brought me so much peace!!!!

Week 8 is a landscape photography and I chose this tree that I can see from my backyard. It's beautiful!





No comments:

Post a Comment