Saturday, January 10, 2015

First actual gig!

So, although my husband and I have been taking pictures for a couple of months now, we hadn't considered doing so for people other than our families. That was until I shared with a dear co-worker of mine what new hobby I was enjoying lately... You see, she will be a grandma at the end of this month (first time grandma!!!) and she asked if I could do a Maternity Session with her son and his girlfriend. I was a bit reluctant to say yes but she is a pretty special friend and there was absolutely no way I was going to disappoint her! So, I volun-told my husband and set out on a Pinterest quest to find ideas for maternity pics and got some really good ones! Today was the day and, although I have to admit I was nervous, I had a blast!!!! The couple we photograph was just so adorable and sweet. My husband and I truly enjoyed our time with them! Here's a sneak peek at our work today. More to follow!!!! Hope you enjoy!









2 comments:

  1. I had a blast too baby! I'll get mine edited as soon as I can so we can post those as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You did an outstanding job!!!! :)

      Delete