Sunday, January 4, 2015

New year, new goals!

A new year has most people setting goals and I admit, I am one of those people! I would like to make 2015 my best year yet :) I have been blessed with very good years so I have no complaints. I do however look for ways to improve. I'm a work in progress kinda person right now... I'm not perfect but I'm not a hot mess either. One of the major things I would like to work on this new year is my photography. I bought myself a DSLR camera (Pentax K50) for my birthday this past October and have had lots of fun with it so far but I want to take my photography to the next level... I would like to share, through my lens, the peace that photography has brought me. My husband and I plan on taking a photography class at our local college that starts in a few weeks so that's my first step in improving my photography. I went online to look for 52-week photo challenges so we can learn more about how to use our cameras and how to work on editing as well and below you will find the one we chose. I hope you enjoy our our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment